Sail Fethiye to Olympos Blue Cruise
Departing Days :
The Fethiye to Olympos four day, three night blue cruise is the most popular voyage on the Turkish Mediterranean. Travelling on a standard gulet, this cruise has stops that suit all tastes. From ancient cities and ruins to beautiful scenery and crystal clear waters of south Turkey for swimming.
Setting sail from Fethiye on your first day, you will head to Butterfly Valley - looming mountains, rich forest and stunning, blue water set the scene for the rest of your journey. You will also visit Europe’s most photographed beach, Oludeniz and the resting place of a certain red cheeked, jolly, gift bearing Santa Claus at St Nicholas Island. Kas and the Kekova region can be explored in depth and your captain will steer you over the famous Sunken City of Kekova destroyed after an earthquake. Plus, throughout your cruise you and the other guests will be exposed to stunning hidden bays and beaches while enjoying a plentiful of Turkish dishes and hospitality.
This cruise has several departing days during the week, from the middle of April until the end of October.
Heading from Olympos to Cappadocia after the cruise? Alaturka Cappadocia has great package tours that would link your trip perfectly, please click here to see all package tours.
|Rates||1 Apr - 26 Jun EUR 245||27 Jun - 31 Jul EUR 295||1 Aug - 31 Aug EUR 315||1 Sep - 30 Sep EUR 295||1 Oct - 31 Oct EUR 245|
|€||EUR 245||EUR 295||EUR 315||EUR 295||EUR 245|
|Dates Available||Pax 1 - 5||Pax 6 -10||Pax 11 - 16||Pax 17 +||Expires|
|1 Apr - 31 Oct||10%||10%||10%||10%||31 Dec|
Fethiye to Olympos Gulet Cruise Itinerary
Fethiye to St Nicholas Island
You will arrive at he Alaturka office on Fethiye harbour at 09:00 m for check-in, here you will be given information. Following this you will board the gulet, here you will receive a brief and settle into the cabins. We will depart Fethiye harbour and cruise to Butterfly Valley for swimming, lunch and an optional hike up to the waterfall. Butterfly Valley is known to be the home to over 136 different types of butterflies and moths, however in the summer months difficult to spot.
Afterwards, we will visit Oludeniz beach, Europe’s most photographed beach and one of the best sites in the world to paraglide. If you fancy gliding off the cliff tops and taking in the spectacular views of the Blue Lagoon and Oludeniz, please let your captain know on departing Fethiye. Tonight we will anchor at St. Nicholas Island, we arrive in time to walk up through the island's ruins and witness the amazing sunset. (L, D)
St Nicholas Island to Kas
Today we cruise to Kalkan (Aquarium Bay) for breakfast and swimming. This is a fantastic spot to put on the goggles, do some snorkelling and make the most of the crystal clear waters. We will then cruise onto Kas, a small fishing village with a charming little harbour, to enjoy lunch on the boat. You will then have time to explore the local shops, including many handmade jewellery and clothes stores. We will spend the night in one of the secluded bays between Kas and Kekova. (B, L, D)
Kas to Gokkaya Bay
Today after breakfast we will cruise to the area of Kekova. First on the list, we will discover the Sunken City, an ancient town dating back 2000 years to the Lycian period and destroyed by an earthquake. We will cruise over this protected World Heritage site, however no swimming, diving or snorkelling is allowed in this area.We will then cross to Simena Castle where you can walk to the top and witness a magical view over the bay, taking in the underwater Lycian Tombs and the Sunken City.
Our overnight stop is in Gokkaya Bay and tonight you can party at the nearby bar, Smuggler’s Inn. Meet up with other travellers for a night of dancing under the stars. A free boat service will pick you up and runs regularly all night. If you don't want to party, simply relax and chill out on the yacht. (Please note Smuggler's Inn may not always be open, please check with your captain if you wish to go).(B, L, D)
Gokkaya Bay to Olympos
On your last day you can enjoy a lazy start, resting off any sore heads from partying until the wee hours. After breakfast you will head to Ucagiz Village Harbour to arrive for disembarkation. Lunch is not included on the last day.
We will then have a bus transfer to Demre (10 minute drive), with free time for shopping and banking. There will then be a free transfer to the tree house of your choice in Olympos (2 hours). Or, if you're planning to travel onto other locations, you'll be dropped off at Demre bus station where you can catch a local bus. Buses to Antalya depart every 30 minutes, buses to Kas or Fethiye depart every hour and no need to (can't) book pre book these buses.(B)
Please find more details and information on your cabin charter below.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a None-AC cruise.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance. We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package. On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold onboard. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price.
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath/beach towel. No towels are provided.- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
- All cabins have private bathrooms & and a shower.
- The allocation of cabins is done on-site. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- On these cruises, you may be roomed in a twin, double, triple or quad cabin depending on your group breakdown. If you are a couple please notify beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples. Individuals are all shared in a twin, triple room mix gender (we will always try to match same-gender first).
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available with extra cost. All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and shower
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on this cabin cruise. Ages 7 to 10 years old are charged at 50% of the full cruise rate if staying in their parent/guardian’s cabin. If there is more than one child, the first child is charged 50% and every child after at full price. Ages 11+ charged at full cruise price.
- Bringing your drinks is not allowed on this cruise.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary, however, in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, no money will be refunded.
Pickups and Meeting Point
Departing from Fethiye: There are no Hotel pick-ups available. You will need to meet at Our Office at 09.00 AM. Please visit https://www.alaturkacruises.com/contact for Alaturka office location.
Departing from Kas: There is no Hotel pick up available. You will receive the meeting poing details on your e-ticket.
Departing from Olympos: Pick up is available from Olympos Hotels. Pick up is not provided from Cirali or Antalya.
Departing from Demre: Meeting time is at noon at Demre Bus station. Transfers are available for an additional cost, please contact us if you want to book transfers.