Sail Turkey 18 to 39 Young Adults Blue Cruise
Departing Days :
Sail Turkey a 7-day adventure on a Turkish wooden gulet cruising the Mediterranean with other fellow like-minded travellers. You will get to cruise along irresistible deep blue waters and see such stunning scenery along the way – the southern coast of Turkey is rich in history, sure to make a large impression in your memories.
Along the way, you will visit Kekova, Kas, The Sunken City, Oludeniz and Butterfly Valley, and many hidden bays. There are also optional activities for those who want or need more adventure.
You can experience paragliding, scuba diving and there is also the option to go on a trip to the ghost town of Kayakoy. This weeklong cruise has something for everyone. This blue cruise holiday is for people aged between 18-39 only. So if you fit this age bracket then come join us onboard.
You will cruise out on a Turkish gulet that’s equipped with a music system and great cabin space to share with your fellow travellers. The gulet has plenty of areas to totally relax on deck, and make the yacht your own special home for the duration of your blue cruise. This week will leave you with the one of the greatest holidays experiences of all times and you will not want to depart once the week is over.
For those who are between 18-39 and looking for fun as well as gulet cruise experience, this blue cruise is the best option for you in Turkey.
|Rates||13 Jun - 26 Jun EUR 645||27 Jun - 3 Jul EUR 692||4 Jul - 18 Sep EUR 786||19 Sep - 25 Sep EUR 692|
|€||EUR 645||EUR 692||EUR 786||EUR 692|
Sail Turkey 18 to 39 Young Adults Gulet Cruise Itinerary
Fethiye to Saint Nicholas Island
The cruise starts from the town of Fethiye at 10:00 am. You will be checked into your gulet where you get the chance to meet your crew and fellow passengers. You will then cruise out of Fethiye Harbour and head towards Butterfly Valley. Only accessible by boat or a steep hike, with over 130 different species of butterfly seen here at varying times in the year, our cruise will then sail over to Oludeniz. Europes most photographed beach, one of the best places in the world for Paragliding. (D)
Optional Activity: Paragliding
If you love adventure and want to see the world from a different angle then this is something you must try, the jump is off of the Babadag Mountain and with a height of over 6000 feet, the views are simply amazing. We recommend pre-booking this activity either online for special rates or with our friendly office crew. However, if you decide whilst here that this is the activity for you, please let your captain know.
In the evening we will anchor at St Nicholas Island you will have time for a short hike and see the sunset against the backdrop of these ancient ruins
St Nicholas Island to Kas
Today we will cruise out to Aquarium Bay, here the clear blue waters make for a breathtaking spot to swim and snorkel. We will enjoy breakfast and spend some time here before heading for the fishing village of Kas, we will have lunch on board after you will be able to step ashore where you can explore the local shops and boutiques, the area is well known for handmade jewellery
Optional Activity: Diving
The perfect place to try diving is right here in Kas as the water is so clear, we recommend pre-booking this optional activity online before your cruise to receive special discounted rates and also to guarantee your dive.
We will either spend the night in the harbour of Kas town so that you can enjoy the nightlife or we can go to one of the secluded bays (B, L, D)
Kas To Gokkaya
Hundreds of years ago an earthquake sent much of the old city of Kas tumbling into the sea creating a hauntingly beautiful sunken city. We will sail past this historic site and anchor at Kekova on the opposite side of the bay. Here you will be able to hike up the island past the Lycian tombs and on to the fortress of Simena Castle for panoramic views and amazing sunsets. (B,L,D)
Gokkaya Bay to Ucagiz Village
Today will be a slow and relaxed start with a leisurely breakfast, then head to Pirates Cave and spend some time snorkelling and swimming. We will dock at Ucagiz Village at approximately 11:00 am where we will say farewell to some of our travellers disembarking here.
At around 12:30 pm we will welcome or new guests who will go from East to West with us on our return journey. Throughout this time we will remain docked at Ucagiz Village harbour where you will be able to visit the market or maybe try a Turkish tea in a local café, in the afternoon we will cruise to a secluded cove for swimming or snorkelling before heading back to Gokkaya Bay for the night. (B,L,D)
Ucagiz Village to Aquarium Bay
After breakfast and a morning swim, we will cruise back to Kas, giving you a chance to explore further.
Optional Activity: Diving
There is a chance to try scuba diving as an optional activity the water is so clear here you will not be disappointed. We recommend pre-booking this optional activity online before your cruise to receive special discounted rates and also to guarantee your dive.
We will finish the day in Aquarium Bay for swimming and Dinner either spending the night here under a clear sky full of stars or we will go to Kalkan to enjoy the nightlife.(B,L,D)
Aquarium Bay to Butterfly Valley
We will sail north today and you will wake up to the beautiful sight of Butterfly Valley accessible only by boat and a steep hike the valley is famous for the variety of butterflies to be found here during different times of the year. After Breakfast there will be time for swimming or simply soaking up the sun, we will head to Oludeniz.
Optional Activity: Paragliding Blue Lagoon
Do not miss this incredible opportunity to paraglide off of one of the world's premier jumping sites at Oludeniz. We recommend pre-booking this activity either online for special rates or with our friendly office crew. However, if you decide whilst here that this is the activity for you, please let your captain know. (B,L,D)
Saint Nicholas Island to Fethiye
Our last morning on Sail Turkey, after breakfast we will head from St Nicholas Island To Tarzan Bay, relax and take in this beautiful part of this coastline we will stay for a while at Tarzan Bay for swimming and lunch before heading to our final destination of Fethiye in the afternoon check out time is 16:00 pm ..with just enough time for some last photographs and some fond farewells. (B, L,)
Please find more details and information on your cabin charter below.
A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is None-AC cruise.Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
All our yachts have yacht insurance.
We advise all travellers to take out their own individual travel insurance.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package. On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your own drinks. All drinks are sold onboard. A bar tab is set up for the duration of the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price.
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath/beach towel. No towels are provided.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Water sports, Dalyan tour, Land transfers etc).
- All cabins have private bathrooms & and shower.
- Allocation of cabins is done on-site. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- On these cruises, you may be roomed in a twin, double, triple or quad cabin depending on your group breakdown. If you are a couple please notify beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples. Individuals are all shared in a twin, triple room mix gender (we will always try to match same-sex first).
- For individual travellers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available with extra cost. All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and shower
- This cruise is only allowed for ages between 18 to 39.
- Bringing your own drinks is not allowed on this cruise.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary, however, in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, no money will be refunded.
Departing from Fethiye: There are no Hotel pick-ups available. You will need to meet in Our Office at 09.00 AM.
Fethiye Meeting Point: please visit https://www.alaturkacruises.com/contact