Sail Split to Dubrovnik Blue Cruise
The city of Split is the bustling start and end destinations of sail Croatia cruises that follow the coast on the Adriatic waterways. There are two routes to choose from on the Sail Croatia cruises, a one way to continue enjoying different parts of Croatia or a return that shows some of the best destinations on cruise Croatia. Along the Croatia cruise you will visit the beautiful island of Mljet and the popular night entertainment islands of Hvar and Korcula. While visiting the city of Makarska and ending the cruise in the unforgettable city of Dubrovik.
|Rates||16 Jun - 19 Jun EUR 308||23 Jun - 26 Jun EUR 273||30 Jun - 3 Jul EUR 273||14 Jul - 17 Jul EUR 331||21 Jul - 24 Jul EUR 331||28 Jul - 31 Jul EUR 331||4 Aug - 7 Aug EUR 331||11 Aug - 14 Aug EUR 331||18 Aug - 21 Aug EUR 308||25 Aug - 28 Aug EUR 308||1 Sep - 4 Sep EUR 308||8 Sep - 11 Sep EUR 308|
|€||EUR 308||EUR 273||EUR 273||EUR 331||EUR 331||EUR 331||EUR 331||EUR 331||EUR 308||EUR 308||EUR 308||EUR 308|
Split to Dubrovnik Gulet Cruise Itinerary
Split - Makarska
Beginning a Croatia cruise at 1pm departing from the town of Split. Once onboard lunch will be served offering a chance for you to meet your crew and fellow passengers. Along the journey the boat will anchor down for a stop to swim.
Late afternoon is the arrival time to the town of Makarska. Walking among the shops and restaurant, why not try a local gelato or stop for a fresh made meal. One the evening round to night it is time to try the famous nightclub in a cave, Club Deep.
Makarska - Mljet
Today’s Croatia cruise heads to the islands of Mljet Island early in the morning. Either the village of Pomena or Polace will todays destination.
This island has been made mostly a national park with hiking routes with separate bike paths. The lakes that are on the island can be kayaked for those who wish to hire one. Once evening comes the captain offers a homemade BBQ on the boat.
Mljet - Dubrovnik
Today the Captain take the sail Croatia cruise to its final destination Dubrovnik. As Mljet has many beautiful bays the boat will stop along the way to enjoy the blue waters of the Adriatic. Elaphiti archipelago is the back drop for the journey to the harbour of Dubrovnik.
Arrival to the city of Dubrovnik in the afternoon allows for free time to explore the old city that is found within. Walking the cities walls watching the sun set over the Adriatic Sea or stop at one of the cliffside bars and enjoy a cocktail.
Your Croatia cruise comes to an end at 10am after enjoying final breakfast with your new friends. Checkout is just the start of a new part of your holiday, as the city of Dubrovnik has many different activities to try. Many people visit the film location for the TV series Game of Thrones or take a cable car to the top of the local mountain Srd.
Please find more details and information on your cabin charter below.
A traditional, Croatia-built wooden cruise vessels. With Modern cabins and facilities with a vintage style. Novi Dan’s 15 cabin capacity offers a person capacity of 30 to 38 passengers. Mihovil’s 11 cabins offers a person capacity of 22 passengers.
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price.
- Captain and Crew
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath/beach towel. No towels are provided.
- Onboard tour leader
- Unlimited drinking water per day per person
- Free Wi-fi (limited to Novi Dan flagship)
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price.
- 20 Euros Tourist Tax (payable on first day in cash - euros or Kuna)
MEALS & DRINKS
Half board accommodation including breakfast and lunch unless stating otherwise in your itinerary.
- Unlimited drinking water per person per day. On this cruise you may not bring along your own drinks. A bar tab is setup for the duration of the the Cruise. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise. For any dietary requirements, please inform us prior to travel, on board cooks will try to accommodate.
Two vessel options are available. Flagship ‘Novi Dan’ and the sister ship ‘Mihovil’.
- Novi Dan – Air-Conditioning in cabins. Ensuite shower rooms and toilets as standard. Free wi-fi onboard.
- Mihovil – Wash basing in each cabin standard. Air-Conditioned below deck corridors. Shared Toilet and shower facilities.
Most cabins are set as double bed or twin bed for those who do not wish to share. For groups of three the cabins can be organised in single bed and double bed, with 5% discount on passengers sharing triple space.
Solo Travellers usually share cabins with another solo passenger or another pair who wish to share as a triple room. Solo passengers are usually placed with same gender passengers; however, space and passenger grouping may prevent this.
Single supplements are available for those who do not wish to share. This is charged at 50% extra.
- European 2 pin plug sockets - Please bring your own adapter
- No Credit Card system onboard. Bar tab should be paid locally in cash.
Important: We recommend taking out your own insurance. It is your responsibility to take out the correct coverage is suitable. You may need to show proof of insurance.