Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. All offers proposed on this website are sold under the following conditions.
2. The person whose name is on the booking contract will be considered the group’s leader and on this basis accepts these terms and conditions for and on behalf of all the persons named on, substituted and/or added to the booking reservation form.
3. All prices displayed are current at the time of establishing the website online. Information given here is based on the most recent information available. Sail Turkey reserves the right to make adjustments to any of the facilities, transport, services, itineraries, prices or vehicles described here without being liable for any compensation or refund.
4. Bookings for all tours except private gulet charters can only be confirmed when a 50% deposit or the full payment has been received by SAIL TURKEY. With Private Gulet bookings, balances must be paid at least 15 days before designated departure.
5. Clients who wish to cancel their charter holiday for any reason, including health or family reasons, are subject to the following fees:
Private Gulet Charter:
a) With 45 days or more notice for Gulet charters: SAIL TURKEY will accept cancellation except 30% of total Gulet hire cost.
b) With 44 days or less notice for gulet charters: no refunds of any kind will be avaliable.
a) 31 days or more notice: SAIL TURKEY will accept cancellation and refund all money, except for a 30% of the total tour cost non-refundable administrative fee plus applicable hotel, cruise and air cancellation fees.
b) 21 to 30 days notice for cabin charters: ALATURKA CRUISES will accept cancellation and refund all money, except for a 50% of the total tour cost non-refundable administrative fee plus applicable hotel, cruise and air cancellation fees.
c) 0 to 20 days prior to departure – no refund is given.
6. Prices declared do not include insurances of any kind for clients, unless stated explicitly. Therefore, clients are strongly advised to obtain their own insurance for health (sickness & accidents), baggage loss/damage, theft, cancellations or otherwise while travelling. In the unlikely case of these events during the trip, we shall not be liable for any cost or expense arising there from. We shall not be liable for any refund, either partial or total of money paid.
7. The responsibility SAIL TURKEY and/or its agents hold, is limited. SAIL TURKEY do not accept any responsibilities for any delays or change in schedule, breakdown in machinery or equipment, strikes, theft, baggage loss/damage, or injury arising out of or in connection with hotel / gulet accommodation, food, baggage handling, war or terrorist activities (threatened or actual), weather conditions or any matter related hereto. All such losses or expenses must be borne by the client.
8. SAIL TURKEY reserves the right to at any time to change any part of the itinerary or the carrier utilised, or the hotel accommodations utilised, or any other. The prices displayed are subject to change due to price increases resulting from gasoline price increases and other similar causes. In such case each passenger can be required to pay an additional amount for the trip reflecting such an increase.
9. In case of a breakdown of a gulet, SAIL TURKEY and/or its agents have got 24 hours to resolve the problem by repairing the gulet or by replacing it by another gulet. No refund of any kind will be made under these circumstances.
10. SAIL TURKEY reserves the right to decline, accept or remove, at its sole discretion, at any time before or during the trip, any tour member as a participant in the trip when not compatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of other members on the trip. No refund of any kind will be made under these circumstances.
11. In the unlikely event of any dissatisfaction, clients must bring the complaints to the attention of the SAIL TURKEY head office in Fethiye during the cruise/tour so that ALATURKA can take immediate action to restore the problem. Complaints made afterwards will not be accepted.
12. Agent’s responsibility: It is your agent’s responsibility to advise SAIL TURKEY of any special requirements you may have and to communicate to you any changes or alterations advised to your agent by SAIL TURKEY.
13. In the case of a client failing to join a tour, joining after designated departure, or leaving prior to completion, no refund will be made avaliable.
14. The information as stated on this website is correct to the best of our belief, although we accept no liability for any inaccuracies contained herein.