Sail Dubrovnik to Split Blue Cruise
Dubrovnik is the gorgeous harbour city that is the starting and finish destination for the sail Croatia cruises. The city has a variety of activities and sights including Mount Srd and the settings for the HBO Game of Thrones tv show. Croatia Cruises starting from Dubrovnik will see beautiful locations such as historic Island of Korcula or the evening entertainment-based island of Hvar, ending the Croatia sail at the bustling city of Split.
|Rates||18 Jun - 22 Jun EUR 440||25 Jun - 17 Aug EUR 474||20 Aug - 21 Sep EUR 440|
|€||EUR 440||EUR 474||EUR 440|
Dubrovnik to Split Gulet Cruise Itinerary
5 pm is the check-in time for your Croatia cruise begins. For those who wish to explore the city of Dubrovnik, the boat is able to store bags prior to check-in.
Dubrovnik has many places to visit, one of the most famous is the setting for Kings Landing capital of Westeros from the hit tv adaptation of the books by the same name. The nearby Mount Srd has some of the most spectacular panoramic views of the city and the surrounding area.
Dubrovnik - Korcula
Departing Dubrovnik begins your Croatia island cruise. From this port, you head to the island of Korcula to port at the old city. On the route to the island, there are many different stops to swim in the blue waters of the Adriatic.
Once the boat has docked a tour of the island is recommended to see the different sites all around. why not take in the old city and visit some of the islands historical landmarks.
Korcula - Hvar Island
Today’s sail Croatia tour takes you to the island of Hvar. The traditional harbour is beautiful as it comes into view however the view from the top of the fort is said to be truly inspiring. Lunch will be served on the boat as approaching the dock will take place in the afternoon due to harbour restrictions.
Once on the island why not enjoy an afternoon drink before heading to the islands famous clubs, including the unique ‘club on an island’ Carpe Diem.
Hvar Island - Split
The final day of sail Croatia starts by heading out from Hvar island and stopping at one of the Pakleni islands bays or beaches. From the swimming at these islands, the Croatia sail will take you past the island of Brac and the famous Bol’s Zlanti Rat, known as Golden Horn.
Arrival at the town of Split will be in the afternoon allowing for free time to explore this historic destination. A recommendation is to visit the walled Diocletian’s Palace and it unique liveliness.
After breakfast, check out from your sail Croatia tour is at 9 am. Although you and your new friends will be leaving it does not mean the end of your holiday, from here there are many destinations that should be visited before leaving Croatia.
Please find more details and information on your cabin charter below.
Traditional, Croatia-built wooden cruise vessels. Modern cabins and facilities with a vintage style. Novi Dan’s 15 cabin capacity offers a person capacity of 30 to 38 passengers. Otac Duje is the sister ship offering 13 ensuite cabins with overnight air-conditioning available, with a capacity of 26 to 28 passengers.
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price.
- Captain and Crew
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath/beach towel. No towels are provided.
- Onboard tour leader
- Unlimited drinking water per day per person
- Free Wi-fi
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price.
- 25 Euros for one way or 35 Euros return Tourist Tax (payable on the first day in cash - euros or Kuna)
- Dinners MEALS & DRINKS Half board accommodation including breakfast and lunch unless stated otherwise in your itinerary.
- Unlimited drinking water per person per day. On this cruise, you may not bring along your own drinks. A bar tab is set up for the duration of the Cruise. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise. For any dietary requirements, please inform us prior to travel, onboard cooks will try to accommodate.
Two vessel options are available. Flagship ‘Novi Dan’ and the sister ship ‘Mihovil’.
- Novi Dan – Air-Conditioning in cabins. Ensuite shower rooms and toilets as standard. Free wi-fi onboard.
- Otac Duje - Air-Conditioning in the cabins. Ensuite bathroom including; shower, sink, and toilet as standard. Free Wi-Fi onboard.
Most cabins are set as a double bed or twin bed for those who do not wish to share. For groups of three, the cabins can be organised in single bed and double bed, with 5% discount on passengers sharing triple space. Solo Travellers usually share cabins with another solo passenger or another pair who wish to share as a triple room. Solo passengers are usually placed with same-gender passengers; however, space and passenger grouping may prevent this. Single supplements are available for those who do not wish to share. This is charged at 50% extra.
- European 2 pin plug sockets - Please bring your own adapter
- No Credit Card system onboard. Bar tab should be paid locally in cash.
Important: We recommend taking out your own insurance. It is your responsibility to take out the correct coverage is suitable. You may need to show proof of insurance.